The Great Lakes Water Authority (GLWA) has created a new information webpage on the Water Residential Assistance Program, known as WRAP.  Check out their webpage here:

The Wayne Metropolitan Community Action Agency (Wayne Metro), which GLWA describes as the founding-administer of the program, also has an information page on the WRAP program, which can be found here: .  Wayne Metro can be contacted regarding WRAP at (313) 386-9727.